Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winner and TOP 3: Challenge No. 1

Hello fellow bloggers! Welcome back to Inspiration Destination. Today we have our post announcing the winner to our very first challenge. Our first sponsor was Fitztown with a generous offering of THREE digis for ONE lucky winner chosen by Random.org.
Congratulations! Please send an email to stampnscrapjunkie@gmail.com within 7 days with your choice in THREE digis from Fitztown. Be sure to grab our badge from the left side bar to proudly display on your personal blog! Thank you for playing along with Inspiration Destination!
Now for our TOP 3. I want to apologize. Our intention was to have the TOP 3 chosen by our Design Team. However, I had a death in the family and started a new job all within one week and was spread really thin. I didn't want to hold up announcing the winner and TOP 3 so I made the executive decision to chose the TOP 3 myself this time around. I promise to get our act together for next week and have the team chose the TOP 3. For today, my TOP 3 are as follows in numerical order:

Congratulations and well done! Please grab our TOP 3 badge from our side bar to the left and display this with pride on your blog! It was so difficult to choose a TOP 3. There were so many wonderful projects and all equally deserving of being a TOP 3. 
Thank you everyone who joined our challenge last week and we hope to see each and everyone of you again! Be sure to let your crafting friends know about the new kid... I mean blog in town! ;)



6 comments:

  1. So thrilled, thank you Ema xx Thinking of you love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for choosing me as top 3. Congratulations to the winner. Cheers.
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your family death, and what a stressful time you are having at the moment.

    Thank you so much for choosing my mannequin to be in your Top 3, I am thrilled and honoured.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winner and top 3 picks! Sorry you've been having such a rough week, Ema. Please accept my sincere sympathies. You made some lovely choices for top picks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!